Diabetic Compression Socks
If you’re looking for comfortable, stretchy compression socks that are easy to take on and off, you’ve come to the right place.
Our compression socks use high-quality materials to help keep your feet and legs comfortable throughout the day.
FAQ FOR COLLECTION PAGE
What Do Compression Socks Do?
Our Viasox compression socks help to improve your blood flow and circulation by applying consistent pressure to your legs and feet. This helps to keep blood circulating from your legs to your heart.
What Are the Benefits of Compression Socks?
Compression socks apply consistent pressure to your legs and feet, which helps to improve your blood flow and circulation. Improved blood flow provides a myriad of benefits including:
- Reducing the severity of varicose and spider veins, and helping to prevent them entirely.
- Providing your feet with all-day energy.
- Reducing the pain and achy feeling in your legs and feet.
- Prevents swelling, and discolored skin in the legs and feet.
- Reduce edema from appearing in the legs and feet.
- Helps to prevent tissue damage and promote muscle recovery for athletes.
That’s why our Viasox Compression socks are the perfect choice for people with diabetes, for athletes, and for anyone else with blood flow issues.
How Do Compression Socks Work?
For many people with blood flow issues (such as people with diabetes) – the risk of blood clots, varicose veins, spider veins, and painful swelling increases exponentially. That’s why our knee-high compression socks are crucial for a healthy, happy lifestyle.
Compression socks apply consistent pressure to your legs and feet when you wear them, which prevents blood from pooling in your extremities as you sit or stand up. This helps to prevent the aforementioned issues, all while providing your feet with all-day energy and reduced swelling.
What Makes Viasox Compression Socks Different?
Viasox makes diabetic compression socks designed with your comfort in mind, that why our compression socks feature:
- Mild, graduated compression (12-15mmHg), making them easy to take on and off
- Bamboo construction for moisture-wicking and anti-microbial properties
- Dozens of fun styles to choose from, so you don’t have to sacrifice style for comfort
- We donate $1 of every sale to diabetic charities!