Best Compression Socks
Looking for the best compression socks? Look no further than Viasox. Made using high-quality materials, we at Viasox make diabetic compression socks made with your health and comfort as a top priority.
How long can you wear compression socks?
Generally speaking, you can wear your compression socks all day long. We particularly recommend putting on your compression socks first thing in the morning, and we recommend taking them off before you go to bed at night.
What are compression socks used for? What is the purpose of compression socks?
Compression socks are used to promote healthy blood circulation from the feet and legs to the heart by providing consistent compression on the feet. Improving blood circulation provides a myriad of benefits for the wearer, including:
- Helping to reduce the prevalence of blood clots, since compression socks help to ensure proper circulation from the feet to the heart.
- Helping to treat or avoid varicose veins, which are often caused due to poor blood circulation in the legs and feet.
- Reducing swelling in the ankles and feet, which is a common symptom for people with diabetes.
- Preventing blood from pooling in the legs and feet, which is common for people with diabetes, or for people who spend much of their day on their feet.
- They also help to promote lymphatic drainage
Compression socks are great for all these benefits, and more!
Are compression socks good for diabetics?
At Viasox, we’re in the business of making high-quality compression socks for diabetics.
Why? Because we think that people with diabetes could really benefit from wearing compression socks daily.
Since compression socks help with blood circulation, swelling, and the prevention of edema, they are a great healthcare tool to add to your toolkit when looking at ways to reduce some of the symptoms that are common to those with diabetes, including:
- Painful swelling and edema caused by poor blood circulation
- Varicose and spider veins
- Tired and achy feeling legs and feet