Compression Socks For Men
If you’re a man looking for a great pair of compression socks, look no further. At Viasox, we create compression socks made with your health and comfort as a top priority.
Our collection of ankle, standard, and knee-high compression socks for men help to promote blood flow, and give your feet energy, all day long.
That’s what makes our compression socks the best compression socks for diabetic men as well.
FAQ FOR COLLECTION PAGE
Are These Good Compression Socks for Big Men?
Because our Viasox compression socks feature a graduated, mild compression (12-15mmHg), they are perfect for men with larger legs. This is because our level of compression makes these compression socks for big men easier to take on and off when compared to other compression sock brands.
They also feature moisture-wicking bamboo, meaning your feet will stay comfy and dry all day long.
What Do Compression Socks Do?
Our Viasox compression socks help to improve your blood flow and circulation by applying consistent pressure to your legs and feet. This helps to keep blood circulating from your legs to your heart.
What Are the Benefits of Compression Socks?
Compression socks apply consistent pressure to your legs and feet, which helps to improve your blood flow and circulation. Improved blood flow provides a myriad of benefits including:
- Reducing the severity of varicose and spider veins, and helping to prevent them entirely.
- Providing your feet with all-day energy.
- Reducing the pain and achy feeling in your legs and feet.
- Prevents swelling, and discolored skin in the legs and feet.
- Reduce edema from appearing in the legs and feet.
- Helps to prevent tissue damage and promote muscle recovery for athletes.
That’s why our Viasox Compression socks are the perfect choice for people with diabetes, for athletes, and for anyone else with blood flow issues.
How Do Compression Socks Work?
For many people with blood flow issues (such as people with diabetes) – the risk of blood clots, varicose veins, spider veins, and painful swelling increases exponentially. That’s why our knee-high compression socks are crucial for a healthy, happy lifestyle.
Compression socks apply consistent pressure to your legs and feet when you wear them, which prevents blood from pooling in your extremities as you sit or stand up. This helps to prevent the aforementioned issues, all while providing your feet with all-day energy and reduced swelling.
What Makes Viasox Compression Socks Different?
Viasox makes diabetic compression socks designed with your comfort in mind, that why our compression socks feature:
- Mild, graduated compression (12-15mmHg), making them easy to take on and off
- Bamboo construction for moisture-wicking and anti-microbial properties
- Dozens of fun styles to choose from, so you don’t have to sacrifice style for comfort
- We donate $1 of every sale to diabetic charities!
Can I Wear These Compression Socks All Day Long?
Determining how long to wear compression socks is relatively simple.
You can wear them all day, just make sure to remove them when you’re sleeping. Try putting them on as soon as you wake up and start your day, as that is how you’ll be able to enjoy the maximum benefits from your compression socks.